Saturday, August 30, 2025

Letting Go of Past Beliefs: Learning to Trust My Inner Guidance

 

When I was little, I used to cry a lot. I could scream for hours, until the neighbors thought I was being abused. My parents separated when I was two, and I lived with my grandmother, aunties, cousins, and my sisters. Back then, whenever I cried or screamed, they would hit me to stop, saying I was most probably being possessed.


Even then, I was very sensitive to energies and emotions. I could sense the disharmony in my family. We fought and argued; some people were controlling, some pretentious….but I couldn’t name it back then.


As I grew older, I began noticing patterns in people and situations. Slowly, I realised that those who were once close to me would thrive after following my advice, sometimes unconsciously. I finally came to understand that my strong intuition and inner guidance had been helping both myself and others navigate life through many different and difficult situations.


Now, I have reached a point where I am letting go of all past beliefs and choosing a path no one will understand. I am scared and worried, but I know I have come too far to turn back. It’s time for me to guide myself on this journey.


 


​Is the Path Meant for You, or Are You Just Forcing It?

Image by antonin77 from Pixabay What if the outcome you're chasing so hard is only holding you back? Most of us were told as kids that ...