Saturday, July 7, 2018

Listen To Your Heart...

When you're lost... or in doubt...


I hope you listen to your heart.

I hope you’re clear about what you truly want.

I hope your decision reflects your deepest wishes.

I hope you voice what’s on your mind.

I hope your choices aren’t shaped by judgment or the expectations of others.

I hope you stay true to yourself.

I hope you find joy.

I hope you follow your heart.

I hope you do what feels right to you.

I hope you choose the path that aligns with your truth.

I hope you remain honest with your heart and soul.

I hope you're not afraid of making mistakes.

I hope you’re bold enough to take the leap.

I hope you feel fulfilled…always.


And lastly...

I wish you your happily ever after.


💗💗💗


​Is the Path Meant for You, or Are You Just Forcing It?

Image by antonin77 from Pixabay What if the outcome you're chasing so hard is only holding you back? Most of us were told as kids that ...